Endpoint Protection Security
End users pose the biggest risk to security. They have access to your most valuable information. And many of them ignore your corporate security policies and do things they shouldn’t, using all kinds of devices, applications, and networks. Plus, the cloud offers employees new ways to transport data on and off the endpoint. Because many of these devices and activities are out of your reach, you’re not likely to have the visibility to protect against threats and data loss at the endpoint. Worse yet, the sensitive data on your users’ endpoints is being targeted by attackers. Using the endpoint to establish an entry into your organization, attackers gain access to proprietary information and other systems from the compromised endpoint. Often they will simply execute a malicious software program. More often, they will use a blend of threat vectors to breach networks.
EndPoint protection offers advanced automated threat detection and response against an ever-growing variety of threats, including fileless and ransomware. Our cross-generational blend of modern techniques provides highly tuned endpoint protection that maximizes performance and effectiveness. Get actionable insights, expanded investigative capabilities, and centralized visibility across the network by using an advanced EDR toolset, strong SIEM integration, and an open API set. Perform threat investigation through integrated EDR or by boosting your security teams with the MDR service option.
In an evolving technological landscape, you need security that goes beyond traditional AV. we offer threat detection, response, and investigation within a single agent. Eliminate multiple vendors and consoles and gain deployment flexibility through both SaaS and on-premises deployment options.
Endpoint Security solution leverages a blend of cross-generational threat techniques to provide the broadest protection against all types of threats, giving you:
- Pre-execution and run-time machine learning
- More accurate detection of advanced malware, such as fileless, cryptomining, and ransomware
- Noise-cancelling techniques – like census and whitelisting – throughout every layer of detection to dramatically reduce false positives
- Effective protection against scripts, injection, ransomware, memory, and browser attacks through innovative behavior analysis
The solution Leverage techniques that allow you to discover and respond to threats before they compromise data. EDR is available for endpoints, networks, and servers and gives you the ability to:
- Hunt for Indicators of Attack (IOA) and define the attacker’s intent in real time
- Sweep user timelines (telemetry) for Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) to determine the impact of targeted attacks
- Employ an interactive root cause analysis diagram to drill down on a detection and respond by isolating, terminating, or updating endpoint protection